Michigan City, IN (May 1, 2016) – The future of vacuum is here today at www.dekkervacuum.com.
The website of DEKKER Vacuum Technologies has been updated and enhanced with an emphasis unique to the industry on vacuum education, training, knowledge and support.
Company CEO Rick Dekker said, “DEKKER is one of the world’s leading authorities on the science of vacuum and the manufacturing of vacuum technology for industrial applications. We have accumulated an incredible storehouse of vacuum knowledge, and we add to it with every new project.”
“It has been my goal for many years to make our knowledge and expertise available to everyone. We want our website to be the front door to this resource. Dekkervacuum.com will be beneficial for the seasoned vacuum professional as well as anyone who is simply curious as to what vacuum is all about.”
“Dekkervacuum.com will fulfill these primary objectives: a full-service online tool for DEKKER customers and distributors; a comprehensive archive of vacuum information and knowledge; and an educational venue for industrial vacuum training.”
Filling the Vacuum Information Void
The new website has been in development for over a year. The responsive design works for multiple devices, is easy to navigate, and offers a wealth of content.
Key homepage features include:
- Resource Library - A comprehensive archive containing a knowledge database, reference links, article and book listings, a cross reference of DEKKER pumps with other brand pumps, and downloads of DEKKER brochures and bulletins. The library will be expanded on a regular basis.
- Ask the Experts - Online contact with DEKKER’s application engineers is made available through our “Ask the Experts” interface. Our experts are some of the most experienced in the industry. This section primarily for DEKKER customers and distributors, as well as anyone who works with industrial vacuum applications, regardless of whether they use DEKKER systems, who have a vacuum question or issue of a highly technical nature.
- Industry/Application listing- A reference guide shows the more than 30 major industries today, from aerospace to waste water with related applications. For example, the aerospace industry uses vacuum systems for altitude chambers, assembly, engine testing, holding/chucking, impregnation, material handling and wind tunnels.
A number of dekkervacuum.com features are exclusively for DEKKER customers and distributors:
- Pump Finder - Identify the DEKKER pump based on a selection of the top five performance attributes.
- Products and Parts - An online catalog of DEKKER pumps, systems, compressors and parts. A power grid search is available for research and comparative analysis.
- Quote Request - Online quote form allows the customer to match an industry application when selecting a pump or system.
- Distributor Locator - Identify the nearest distributor by postal code or country.
- Warranty and Registration - Online warranty information and warranty registration.
Improving the Gold Standard
“The DEKKER Gold Standard of Service is already the best in the industry,” Dekker said. “Our website is a significant enhancement of that commitment. It was designed to offer the same high level of performance as our pumps and systems.”
“And while our site presents content that covers the entire vacuum industry, I’m sure users will recognize the core value propositions of DEKKER – innovation, experience, knowledge and service. They are the foundation of the DEKKER business relationship.”
Vacuum University in the Works
DEKKER’s new Vacuum University is a unique, online education program for self-directed study. It was created, according to Dekker, “to fill the huge void that currently exists in understanding vacuum and vacuum technology.”
Dekker said, “My vision was to create clear, fun and easy-to-understand training courses with varying degrees of complexity, depending on the user’s level of interest. From entry-level courses to more in-depth courses, Vacuum University will enable the user to develop a basic or advanced understanding of vacuum and how it applies to their specific applications.”
Vacuum University will also offer proprietary training for DEKKER products and systems for registered users.
DEKKER Vacuum Technologies, a world leader in vacuum systems and solutions, was established in 1998. DEKKER manufactures and packages liquid ring vacuum pumps and compressors, rotary piston and rotary vane vacuum pumps and systems for markets such as plastics, packaging, pharmaceuticals, laboratories, metal processing,
food processing, chemical, power generation, aerospace and many others. DEKKER is ISO 9001:2008 certified, and can build to API 681(with exceptions), PIP 004 and NFPA 99 for healthcare and laboratories.
DEKKER is a privately held company with more than 60 employees, operating in a 81,000 square foot manufacturing, distribution and warehouse facility in Michigan City, Indiana.
# # #
DEKKER Vacuum Technologies is either a registered trademark or trademark of DEKKER Vacuum Technologies in the United States and/or other countries.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information, press only:
Sales Assistant / Business Development
DEKKER Vacuum Technologies, Inc.
Tel: 219-861-0661 X167