AquaSeal - System Will Not Run in Hand or Auto
Issue: AquaSeal system will not run in the Hand mode or the Auto mode
Each DEKKER vacuum system is tested and checked at the factory prior to shipment to ensure trouble free operation. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, we recommend that you consult with your local distributor for parts/service. Remember, when calling for service, parts or system information, always have the pump or system model number and serial number ready.
Click here to find your local authorized distributor
WARNING! Before attempting any repairs, disconnect all power from the system by switching off power at the main breaker or disconnect switch. This will prevent the system from automatically starting from a vacuum switch.
If an AquaSeal vacuum system will not start in either Hand mode or Auto mode, review the following items:
- Check if the disconnect or circuit breaker is switched on.
- Check the overload setting on the starter and fuses.
- Check alarm reset (light should be off).
- Ensure that the proper voltage is supplied and that the wire size is correct.
- Check electrical control panel (if installed). Make sure that all wires are tight. Wires may vibrate loose during shipment or operation.
- Ensure that the seal-fluid level is correct, that the pump is primed and filled to the shaft centerline only.
- Check fluid level switch in separator (if installed).
- Check if the pump has seized by rotating the shaft or coupling by hand (disconnect power first), which should rotate freely. If a rubbing noise or binding is observed, contact authorized dealer.
- Check for scale build-up in pump. If necessary circulate Scale-eX descaling fluid.
Download the PDF