Vmax - Cleaning Oil Sealed Systems Using Proclean 39V
Issue: How to Cleaning Oil Sealed Systems Using Proclean 39V
Procedure for cleaning oil-sealed liquid ring vacuum pump systems with Proclean 39V devarnishing compound.
This devarnishing compound is specially formulated to remove dirt, sludge and varnish from oil-sealed liquid ring vacuum pump systems.
Indications that cleaning is needed are high running temperatures, dirty and sludgy oil and signs of varnishing inside the pump. In that case follow cleaning procedures described below:
- Drain separator tank, pump and heat exchanger including all low areas, while hot.
- Disconnect all lines and drain.
- Send sample of drained oil to DEKKER Vacuum Technologies, Service Department for analyzing.
- Inspect separator element and y-strainer. Clean or replace if necessary.
- Fill system with Proclean 39V and run for 500 hours (in most cases machine can operate as normal. If in doubt call DEKKER Vacuum Technologies, Service Department: 1-888-925-5444).
- Send sample of cleaning fluid to DEKKER Vacuum Technologies, Service Department for analyzing.
- Refill system with Vmaxol™ specially formulated oil for oil-sealed systems. System is ready for service, unless heavily varnished.
- If heavily varnished, or on recommendation of DEKKER Vacuum Technologies, repeat above procedures as necessary.
- Send samples of cleaning fluid to DEKKER Vacuum Technologies, Service Department after every 500 hour cleaning cycle.
Download the PDF