What We Do
Dekker Vacuum Technologies, Inc. offers a wide range of industrial vacuum pumps and systems:
- TiTAN series single-stage and two-stage liquid ring vacuum pumps
- TiTAN-C liquid ring compressors
- Maxima-C large capacity conical liquid ring vacuum pumps
- Maxima-K large capacity liquid ring vacuum pumps
- Vmax oil-sealed liquid ring vacuum pump systems, refined and manufactured by the same people who pioneered the concept in the early 80's
- DuraVane lubricated and dry rotary vane vacuum pumps
- DuraVane oil-free rotary vane compressors
- HullVac rotary piston vacuum pumps
- ChemSeal liquid ring vacuum pump systems for solvent recovery and chemical applications
- AquaSeal water-sealed liquid ring vacuum pump systems
- Custom-engineered systems for demanding applications
Dekker's unique solutions based approach ensures our customers receive the best product solution for their application.
GSA (General Services Administration) Contract Information
As a GSA Schedule 56 vendor, DEKKER is able to receive orders directly from government buyers, who avoid traditional public bidding procedures. DEKKER Vacuum Technologies has been awarded a Schedule 56: Buildings and Building Materials/Industrial Services and Supplies contract by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), the procurement arm of the federal government.
GSA provides centralized procurement for the federal government from commercial vendors of cost-effective, high-quality products and services that are needed to operate the government and serve the public.
DEKKER Vacuum is a proud member of MANA, the Manufacturers' Agents National Association. For more information, visit our MANA member in Good Standing web page link here.