DEDICATED. DEPENDABLE. DYNAMIC. DEKKER.
Who We Are
Dekker Vacuum Technologies, based in Michigan City, Indiana, is an industry leader in the manufacturing of tough and reliable vacuum solutions. The vacuum solutions designed and built at Dekker play a critical role in the demanding manufacturing processes like those in woodworking, food processing, medical, plastics and power generation. Backed by service and support you can always count on, Dekker’s desire to exceed expectations is built into every vacuum product and is easily recognizable in the service and support after the sale. Dekker Vacuum Technology employees are proud to have earned the reputation of being - Dedicated. Dependable. Dynamic. Dekker.
What We Do
Dekker Vacuum Technologies, Inc. offers a wide range of industrial vacuum pumps and systems:
- TiTAN series single-stage and two-stage liquid ring vacuum pumps
- TiTAN-C liquid ring compressors
- Maxima-C large capacity conical liquid ring vacuum pumps
- Maxima-K large capacity liquid ring vacuum pumps
- Vmax oil-sealed liquid ring vacuum pump systems
- DuraVane lubricated and dry rotary vane vacuum pumps
- DuraVane oil-free rotary vane compressors
- Gryphon dry claw vacuum pumps
- HullVac rotary piston vacuum pumps
- ChemSeal liquid ring vacuum pump systems for solvent recovery and chemical applications
- AquaSeal water-sealed liquid ring vacuum pump systems
- Custom-engineered systems for demanding applications
Dekker's unique solutions based approach ensures our customers receive the best product solution for their application.
To become the undisputed market leader with highly engineered pumps and systems with world class lead times and customer responsiveness.