DEKKER VACUUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
935 S. WOODLAND AVENUE, MICHIGAN CITY, INDIANA 46360
PHONE 219-861-0661 FAX 219-861-0662 www.dekkervacuum.com
DEKKER DCMA POLICY
At DEKKER we respect content rights. If you want us to remove content related to you or your company, we will immediately, just let us know. Here are the guidelines of our policy.
DEKKER Vacuum Technologies, Inc. (“Company”) has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
DEKKER Vacuum Technologies, Inc. – DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY Reporting Copyright Infringement: If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to the Company:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
• Contact information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
• A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Validated Infringement Notification is received by the Designated Agent:
It is Company’s policy:
• to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
• to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
• A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
• A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
• Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If the Designated Agent receives a counter-notice, Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Company’s discretion.
DEKKER Vacuum Technologies, Inc.
Tel: 219-861-0661 X167
Effective Policy Date: 04-07-2016